Friday, January 12, 2007

Contact Me Via Skype


I know most of my American friends have either Yahoo!, MSN, Gtalk, AIM or use them all via Trillian.

That's all great and dandy, but I think I am going to ditch all of the other instant messengers (with the exception of Gtalk if Google decides) and stick with Skype.

There is just so much I can do with this chat/VOIP/telephone program, that puts the others to shame.

So if you want to chat with me, my screenname on Skype is HiddenNook or you can leave a message if I don't pick up.

Update: Added photo...and on a further note switching to Skype may not be that bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.