Sunday, January 21, 2007

Alas, The Patriots Have Fallen To The Colts

Say it isn't so. But I saw it with my own eyes.

(Chicago Sun-Times) INDIANAPOLIS -- A comeback, a drive, a legacy. And yes -- finally -- Peyton Manning gets his Super Bowl trip, too.

Football's most prolific quarterback put on a show for the ages Sunday, rallying the Indianapolis Colts from 18 points down and driving them 80 yards for the winning score in a wildly entertaining 38-34 victory over the New England Patriots.


It was a great game, either way, even though I was rooting for New England. Oh well, I guess they've won too many super bowls already (at least that is what my friends tell me).

Either way, I'm looking forward to watching the big game on TV. Now all I have to do is figure out who is hosting the party this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.