Sunday, December 10, 2006

Video: A Little Girl Inspires YouTubers

Anyone who watches YouTube will realize how negative a place like that can be. But fortunately, it doesn't always have to be a place filled with sarcasm, debate and cussing.

Her name is Jacey. She is ten years old and suffers from leukemia. But her positive attitude has inspired a community to reach back with a million hugs.





Things like these make my eyes water (and my mouth smile). Jacey's story (before this YouTube entry) seems to have inspired even the big guns at Microsoft to fund a trip for her to Disneyland.

In a world full of depression, items like these make my day (if not week).

Update: The best video response that I've ever seen. Aloha indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.