Thursday, December 21, 2006

Preparing Those Gifts...Plus A Video

Now that I am done buying presents (as long as I do not see another gift idea for a family member) I can now "prepare" the gifts for those receiving it.

Now I don't mean simply wrapping the gift with wrapping paper (or old newspapers which I think is cooler) but simply personalizing them for my parents and siblings.

Some of it involves writing inside the gift, while for the electronic ones it means adjusting the gift to fit their tastes.

Sorry if I am sounding vague here (and not telling what I bought) but I do not want to spoil the surprise as I can not tell who exactly reads this blog online, other than via an IP signal.

But in order to justify reading this post, here are a bunch of YouTuber's celebrating the holidays by singing The Twelve Days of Christmas. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.