Monday, July 06, 2009

Adventures In Hospital Land





So right now it's past 4 AM, and I am at the hospital with friends and Amy's family.

Right now I think the doctor stepped in (unsure as they kicked everyone but one person out of the room) so I fully expect the baby to arrive sometime this morning (hopefully before 8 AM).

Everyone else in the waiting room went home except for Amy's parents, her oldest sister and I (we're roughing it for until he is born).

I've uploaded a bunch of photos to Facebook already, and will update everyone on her current status from within it ad well (as I am not using Twitter as Facebook is more private).

Also, some people have been asking me about my relationship with Amy, as well as Miles her son, so here is the "short & sweet" version which should help kill a few rumors that have been spreading

• Amy and I are friends right now, but I do plan on courting/dating her later on
• Yes, I do love Amy, and yes she is my first love (no joke)
• I am not the biological father of her son, Miles (& yes, I'm still a virgin)

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me on:

• Twitter: @Darnell
• Friendfeed: Friendfeed.com/Darnell
• Facebook: Facebook.com/DarnellClayton

Alrighty, I'm going to try to get 1 hour of sleep before Miles greets the world, so text me if want extra info peeps.


--Posted via iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.