Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Hardest Thing About Love Is...



Of all the emotions that I've experienced, I think love is the most complicated. Seriously, you are elated about a person throughout the entire day, and one small thing can make you worry over them.

It makes me almost feel like a parent or something (even though I am not one). But you often worry about their health and even the smallest things (like a potential spider bite) can throw you off (Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!).

Although this is the first time I've been in love with someone special, I find that I become concerned over the smallest things (which usually isn't me for the record).

While I have no regrets about being in love (as I think it makes life grand and is ultimately worth it), I wish there was a way to turn the "worry mode" off.

At least for a while.

(Image Credit: Southern Illinois University)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.