Friday, May 11, 2007

Joost Is Where Its At!

So after searching Google for like an eternity (okay, so it was like ten minuets, but it felt like an eternity) someone finally invited me to check out Joost.



For those of you who do not know (or care to know), Joost is like a combination of YouTube and your television set, except its all legal and free.

You basically watch TV through your internet connection, and the cool thing is that there are a whole lot of channels to choose from. And if you're a sports fan, you'll definitely love this!

It's still in beta, so you need an invite to get inside, but if anyone wants to check it out, let me know by shooting me an email.

Note: First I have to figure out how to invite people, so give me a day or two at the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.