Saturday, February 03, 2007

Upgrades Are Good

Very, very good.

(Blogger Help Group) We've been giving you warnings. The signs have been there. Preparations have been made. Now, it's time!

That's right, it's time to embrace the new version of Blogger! Starting today, a small percentage of users who log in to an old Blogger account will be required to move to the new version. This involves moving your current Blogger account to a new or existing Google Account. After the move, you will need to log in to Blogger with your Google Account username, which is always the email address associated with your account.


I guess this means adjusting several blogs (finally) as well as closing down a few others. Right in time for the super bowl too!

PS

To those of you who kept emailing me about my earlier post, it seems as if Google is correcting the mysterious error, slowly but surely. I'll be checking on your domains, and if need be, help out where I can.



1 comment:

Faultline USA said...

I've been on new blogger since it went from Beta but glitches continue. Here's my latest problem today.I thought you might be able to answer this.

When I go to my template and try to click on "Add an Element" to my side bar, it attempts to open a pop-up window but just sends me back to my opening Dashboard page. My pop-up blocker setting is off so I can't figure what's wrong. I don't know if it's my computer or a widespread qlitch.

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.