Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snakes On A Plane Spin Offs?

Of all the social networks that I've seen online, Facebook by far is the one with the least amount of clutter.

While surfing on Facebook, I came across this group called Snakes On A Plane Spinoffs which lists some pretty funny titles for a movie I will never see.

My top ten favorites?

  • Cats on a Bus
  • Chimps on a Blimp
  • Elephants on an Elevator
  • Geese on the Hindenburg
  • Komodo Dragons in School
  • Lice on Rice
  • Turkeys in Turkey
  • Rhinos on a Roller Coaster
  • Snakes in Plane Clothing
  • Wookies on a TIE Fighter

But despite all of these glorious titles, nothing can beat this:



Sometimes you don't need to visit the theatre in order to be entertained.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.