Friday, February 09, 2007

Me And My Camel Lips

If it were not for the fact that it hurts every time I laugh, I probably wouldn't take it as seriously.

Anyways, I've been "slightly sick" with big lip fever for the past few days, and haven't been able to do as much as I would like to, especially online.

Although eating is a bit slower, I am still trying to swallow three (or two) meals a day, as it hurts every time I open my mouth, and even more so when I laugh (as my lips are swollen).

Hopefully this isn't an allergic reaction to some food item, as I am already forbidden to drink milk from my doctors (although I can say it tastes really good!).

That's it for now...

Belated Update: You gotta love CVS pharmacists! A two dollar medicated chap stick cream saved the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.