Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Grant Writing, Is It In You?

I have been looking for a way recently to combine two passions of mine--money and writing.

Although writing a book would easily solve this problem (that is, if it became a New York best seller) I think becoming a grant writer would be something I would seriously enjoy.

I have already googled for some classes, and being the frugal person that I am I found some classes for under $500. Sweet!

I will still see if I can locate other places that are less expensive (and closer to home), although if I can find an online course somewhere, I'll probably be sold to that.

Note: Photo from DreamScape.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.