Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sweet! A gOS Netbook That's iPhone Friendly

While I am still planning on eventually purchasing a HP TouchSmart (as you can not beat a touch screen PC), I may have to take a detour and pick up a gOS laptop (as it boots up in both gOS and Vista).







Unfortunately in order for me to use my iPhone, I need to purchase a laptop/notebook that runs Windows/OS X (as iTunes is still not Linux friendly--at least the latest version). Since both are running at a premium right now (especially Apple), the gOS Cloud might suit my needs.

Unfortunately no one has mentioned where/when it will be available (although if anyone knows feel free to inform me in the comment section below).

Update: Forgot to credit LifeHacker for the discovery, plus point readers to the gOS blog for more info. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.