Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I Love Google Chrome!

After waiting many impatient hours, Google has finally launched their browser, Google Chrome!

While everyone has an opinion about the new browser, I am loving every moment of surfing the internet with Chrome.

While Firefox, Maxthon, Opera, etc. may have more features, its the simple fact that my entire browser will not crash because of the fact that one tab tried to open a faulty web page.

Chrome is now my default browser (although I wish there was a way to insert GreaseMonkey and Google Toolbar within it).

Update: Here is a video from Walter Mossberg highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of Google Chrome.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.