Sunday, October 21, 2007

Testing Out Windows Live Writer

Yeah, I know I haven't written here in a while, but I felt like I did not have much to say.

Perhaps its time I (re)invested in my Twitter account.

Anyway, I am just testing out some blog software from Microsoft called Windows Live Writer, which basically gives a more aesthetic feel to writing posts.

I am just testing out the image uploading feature to blogger, although I wish it somehow included the video uploading feature as well.

I guess you can't have it all.



Update: Ghetto! It almost worked, although Microsoft uploads the image to Picasa Web Albums which means only I can see the image if I'm logged into Google. How dumb is that?

Note: Image has been removed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.