Saturday, October 06, 2007

Has Google Finally Fixed The "404 WWW" Error?

Okay, I previously wrote about the "404 WWW" error in blogger here and here, but it looks as if the Blogger team has created an "automatic redirect" which means these hacks are may be obsolete.

I'm testing this out on my personal blog here first, and if successful I'll do a write up for everyone else.

Warning: This site may get buggy real quick!

Update: Complete horror! I have sent in a trouble ticket to Google about this. So far it works for new custom domain bloggers, but leaves those who have previously registered as...well...screwed.

Sigh...I guess I expect too much from Google.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.