Sunday, July 22, 2007

SkypeCasting: My New Hobby


Although I am still getting use to the idea of video chat (it seems weird looking at ugly faces) I am enjoying talking to European, Middle Eastern and American minds from around the world about the common topics that makes everyone...nervous.

I have just joined a skypecast regarding middle eastern topics regarding everything from Jihadism to Iran to whether the US is evil (or not) to nuclear weapons.

Despite the fact everyone walks away with the same opinions that they had, this exchange is refreshing as it gets all sides (even if they start to yell).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.