Sunday, October 26, 2008

Love And Politics: Sarah Palin Coming To North Carolina?

It looks like Sarah Palin will be visiting North Carolina at a rally in Asheville!

A few of my friends (and family) are dragging me along (or is it the other way around?) in order to hear her speak.

Since I lean libertarian, I will probably enjoy hearing what she has to say. I'll be twittering my responses as she speaks (provided I can get a signal inside the building), and will upload photos to Facebook later on.

I would consider blogging my reactions (since I could add images), although the iPhone is sorely lacking in the "energy department."

Perhaps its time I invested in a Mophie. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.