Friday, August 15, 2008

Will LaLa.com Replace iTunes?

 
I have to say that my love affair with iTunes--despite the fact that they helped introduce me to the iPhone--is quickly coming to an end.

I just discovered LaLa.com (ironically discovered through Tap Tap Revenge, an iPhone App) which basically allows me to listen to the full song before I purchase it (something Steve Jobs should have included).

They basically give users two options. You can either purchase a web version (which means you can listen to the song anytime online) for 10 cents, or download the entire song for 89 cents (compared to Apple's 99 cents per song).

Albums are even cheaper, which means that the only thing I will be ordering from iTunes will be iPhone Apps (as I already get my shows from Amazon Unbox--sorry Apple).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.