Sunday, January 13, 2008

Life In A Nutshell

So I've neglected posting here for quite some time (apologies for that), mainly because I did not have much to report on except a few highlights about "web 2.0," rantings against politics, and my attemps to pick up a second language.

Speaking of the second language part, I've decided to take on Hebrew (through Hebrew Online), partly because I love Falafels and partly because of the cool technology coming out of that tiny country.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up enough in the coming months to be semi-fluent when I visit the country, and if I master it I'll move on to my next language of choice...Japanese. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.