Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why Do People Get So Depressed?

I don't get it. Perhaps its just that I'm Sanguine or something, but people really need to look on the bright side of life.

After all, you're not dead, and there are far worse things in life.

People seem to be way too depressed about politics, religion, the environment, being single, or some future war that's going to wipe us all out.

Aside from the dating status, the rest is (mostly) beyond your control, so people should stop worrying about it.

And if you can't stop worrying about it, then find someone who can solve your problem.

I don't want to sound harsh, but there are more important things to worry about in life--like friends, family, and evil cats (I'm just joking my feline loving friends).

Speaking of which, here is a video about these hairballs that will hopefully cheer up some of my depressed friends from planet Earth.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.