Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Gmail Is Down!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

(gasp for air)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Perhaps this is a sign that I should get a secondary account. But that would mean using Yahoo!, Hotmail or some unknown email service that makes you pay for 10 mb of space (the horror!).

It's not the end of the world, although I REALLY DO need my email for work, friends, etc.

Well, at least Google provided me with a fun video to watch.





Although, in retrospect, its not the same as actually using my account. :-(

Update: It's working again! Thanks Google! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, opinion or just stopping by to say hi?

In either case, feel free to comment below.

You do not need to have a blogger account to post below, although you do have to solve the "I am human" puzzle.